Campus Master Plan 2025 is Cameron University’s guiding architectural document for the future. The strategic planning process to create Campus Master Plan 2025 began in 2011, sooner than expected, because most of the recommendations for Campus Master Plan 2015 were completed.
In developing “Campus Master Plan 2025,” inputs were solicited from all Cameron stakeholders—faculty, staff, students and community members. Additionally, progress from Campus Master Plan 2015 was thoroughly reviewed, and the vision and goals for Cameron’s future growth were discussed, planned, and prioritized.
Highlights of the new master plan include:
- Constructing a new library and a general classroom and faculty offices building
- Establishing the 38th Street entrance as the new, main campus entry point
- Adding an extension to Cameron Village
- Relocating Physical Facilities
- Demolishing two campus facilities that are nearing the end of their service lives (Nance-Boyer Hall and Conwill Hall) and planting new green space
- Adding iconic features such as a clock tower plaza and miscellaneous improvements such as a stronger way-finding system, a cohesive signage system, and additional lighting
- Enhancing campus circulation by moving more campus parking to the periphery
Campus Master Plan 2025 Documents
Admin Building, Rm 220
2800 W. Gore Boulevard
Lawton, OK 73505
Phone: (580) 581-2201