Front of the MCC

Individual Travel Reimbursement

Requests for Travel Reimbursements
Contact - Sarah Frederick
Phone: (580)-581-2226

All out-of-state travel, except for routine business during the day, requires prior approval of the President. A Travel Request for Leave and Reimbursement (T3) form should be submitted at least thirty (30) days prior to the date of travel. Presidential approval must be obtained before any funds are encumbered or travel begins.


Other Travel Reimbursements

Team Travel Reimbursement
Auxiliary Accounts - beginning with 3's, 6's or 8's
Required Forms - T5 and Purchase Order (required prior to travel)
Contact -  Alice Smith
Phone: (580) 581-2824

E&G and Grant Accounts - beginning with 1's or 2's
Required Form - purchase order
Contact - Sharon Gloden
Phone: (580) 581-2225

Foundation Travel Reimbursement
Required Forms - R12 for individual traveler and R13 for team travel
Contact - Gayla Nobert
Phone (580) 581-2229

Contact Information

Business Office
2800 West Gore Boulevard
Lawton Oklahoma 73505-6377
8:00 am - 5:00 pm, Monday through Friday
First floor of the Administration Bldg
(580) 581-2225