Reach Higher: FlexFinish – Bachelor of Science in Organizational Leadership
Flexible! Fast-Track! Convenient! Affordable!
The original Reach Higher program is now Reach Higher: FlexFinish. Same program, same degree options, new name. Reach Higher: FlexFinish continues to offer flexible enrollment and online options to working adults with some college credit.
Reach Higher: FlexFinish offers a Bachelor of Science in Organizational Leadership designed for working adults who have already earned at least 72 hours of college credit and want to finish a bachelor’s degree. The curriculum was created to meet the needs of today’s businesses. Build knowledge and skills in areas like organizational behavior, management, ethics, interpersonal skills, communication and finance. Prepare for success in corporate, industrial, government and nonprofit careers with a degree concentration in one of the following focus areas:
- Criminal Justice
- Military Science
Other requirements include: at least 21 years old, minimum 2.0 GPA from previous college credits,completed general education requirements as defined by the university the student attends.
The FlexFinish bachelor’s program provides on-campus and online class options, eight-week classes and five enrollment periods per year. The curriculum is approved by the Oklahoma State Regents for Higher Education. Oklahoma public universities are accredited by the Higher Learning Commission.
Reach Higher: Direct Complete – Degrees in Critical Occupations
Reach higher: direct complete
Commit. Connect. Complete.
Reach Higher: DirectComplete is a statewide degree completion program that includes degree programs connected with workforce development needs that align with Oklahoma’s 100 Critical Occupations list.
The Oklahoma State Regents for Higher Education PARTNER ORGANIZATIONS will identify and leverage every available financial resource to ensure that adults who meet the following criteria can finish their degrees with minimal cost to themselves.
- Age 25-49
- Annual income below $75,000
- Completed 50 percent toward a bachelor’s degree
- 2.0 GPA (on a 4.0 scale) on previous college work and completed all remedial work
- Sign a commitment form to pursue a degree connected with an occupation on Oklahoma’s 100 Critical Occupations list.
- Complete FAFSA
- Enroll in a minimum of six credit hours each semester in courses that meet degree requirements and complete the degree within two to three years
- Degree Completion Navigator to assist in all aspects of returning to complete the approved degree program.
- Advisement about institutions offering the approved degree programs from the critical occupations list.
- Assistance setting up OKcollegestart.org and OKJobMatch.com accounts.
- Assistance completing the FAFSA annually.
- Direct services for mentoring, coaching, advising, recognition, encouragement, identification with the program, etc.
- Information to access services, such as child care, tutoring, emergency funding, book/fee assistance, transportation, nutritional assistance, housing assistance, etc.
- The associate degree eligibility period for students is two years (up to six semesters – fall, spring, summer).
- The bachelor's degree eligibility period for students is three years (up to 10 semesters – fall, spring, summer).
Ready to get started?
Complete our free student interest form.
Need more information?
Email us at RHDirectComplete@osrhe.edu.