Created in September 2009 by B. Charles Spradlin to benefit fulltime female students who are at least a sophomore and majoring in Health and Physical Education.
- Recipient must be pursuing a degree in Health and Physical Education Program.
- Recipient must be a sophomore or higher in classification and have a cumulative Grade Point Average (GPA) of 3.0 or better to receive the scholarship for the first semester of award.
- Once appointed, a recipient may retain the scholarship until degree completion if she meets the 3.0 GPA criterion for retention, remains a Health and Physical Education major and is making satisfactory progress; however, no student will receive more than six semesters of scholarship support.
- Financial need will be a significant selection criterion.
- Receipt must be a resident of Southwest Oklahoma one of the following counties: Comanche, Stephens, Tillman, Jackson, Kiowa, Cotton, Caddo, Jefferson, Greer, Harmon and Grady.