Established in 2011 in memory of Sheila Lee to benefit sophomore or higher female students majoring in Business.
- Recipient must be a full time female student.
- It is preferred that the recipient be pursuing a degree in Business
- Scholarship will be awarded to Sophomores, Juniors and Seniors and must meet a minimum cumulative GPA of 2.75 on a 4 point scale.
- Scholarship funds are to be used for the cost of tuition, books, and other educational fees.
- Once appointed, a recipient may retain the scholarship until degree completion if she remains a full-time student, maintains a 2.75 minimum cumulative GPA on a 4 point scale. However, no student will receive more than eight semesters of scholarship support.
- The recipient(s) and amounts of such scholarships shall be determined by the Cameron University Scholarship Committee in accordance with Cameron University Policies and Procedures.