Cameron University is pleased to offer the return of “CU Summer,” an initiative that will provide financial support for 2017 high school graduates who were concurrently enrolled during their senior year in fall 2016 and/or spring 2017. This initiative will allow graduating seniors to enroll in an additional three (3) credit hours tuition-free during the summer prior to the start of their freshman year at college. Summer classes begin on June 1.
- The student must have been concurrently enrolled at Cameron University, and completed, or will complete, at least one three (3) credit hour course during the fall 2016 or spring 2017 semesters.
- The student must be a high school senior on track to graduate prior to June 3, 2017.
- The student must be a citizen or permanent resident of the United States.
- The three (3) credit hour tuition assistance is provided in the form of a tuition waiver that has no cash value.
- The student is responsible for all applicable fees, the cost of books and other class materials, parking and all other associated costs.
- The student is responsible for the full cost of any credit hours enrolled beyond the three (3) credit hour tuition waiver.
- Interested students must enroll for the summer session prior to May 26, 2017.
Interested concurrently enrolled graduating seniors should contact the Cameron University Academic Advisement Center at 580-581-6741 to make an appointment to enroll. Enrollment for the CU Summer Program begins on March 27. When calling to set up the appointment, students should indicate that they are interested in taking advantage of “CU Summer." Students must enroll by May 26, 2017 to receive the tuition waiver offer.
Students who reside in the Duncan area should contact the CU-Duncan campus at 580-581-5955 to enroll.