FOCUS 2 is a reliable career and education decision making model to help Cameron University students narrow down their choice of major and make informed career-related decisions. FOCUS 2 can be used in different ways throughout all stages of your academic and professional career.
1st or 2nd Year Students:
- Understand the career planning process.
- Practice self-awareness through the assessments.
- Explore majors at your college that match your interests and support your career goals.
- Explore career fields and occupations that appeal to you.
- Develop an Action Plan.
- Make informed decisions about your major and career.
Upper Classmen and Alumni:
- Ongoing career exploration and awareness.
- Gain experience.
- Make career plans.
- Plan for advanced education and training.
- Explore future options for transitioning into specialized occupations.
To access FOCUS 2, click on the icon at the top of the page or visit https://www.focuscareer2.com/portal/login.cfm?SID=1015. For first-time users, you will need to input the FOCUS 2 Passcode and review the first-time users guide, "GETTING-FOCUSED," shown below:
*FOCUS 2 PASSCODE: Cameron