Choosing to pursue a graduate degree is a life-changing decision that will help you to achieve your personal and professional goals. For this reason, it is important you choose a university with the faculty and academic programs which best suit your needs.
Furthermore, Cameron's graduate programs offer the perfect balance of research-based theory and practical application. This approach not only enhances student learning, but provides graduates with the competitive advantage they desire.
Listed below are Cameron University's six challenging master's degree programs taught by nationally and internationally renowned faculty in the School of Business and the School of Education and Behavioral Sciences.
Master's Degree Programs offered:
- School of Business
- Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- Master of Science in Organizational Leadership (MSOL)
- School of Education and Behavioral Sciences
- Master of Science in Behavioral Sciences (MSBS)
- Master of Education in Education (M.Ed. in Education)
- Master of Education in Reading (M.Ed. in Reading)
- Master of Science in Educational Leadership (MSEL)