How To Apply
The following information should be helpful to you and may answer some of the questions you have about the housing application and assignment process here at Cameron University
- Rooms are assigned based on the date that we received your housing application and deposit. It is always a good idea to apply early if you have a particular hall that you prefer.
- You do not have a hall or room assignment until you have received your assignment packet. Deposit receipts do not include housing assignments.
- Applications are not complete until the $200 housing deposit is received.
- Your $200 deposit is refundable as long as you complete the requirements associated with the Housing Agreement and/or cancel by the cancellation deadlines. Cancellation deadlines for new applicants: Fall – July 8; Spring – December 1; Summer – May 15.
You have two options for completing your housing application and making your $200 deposit here at Cameron University.
- Download the copy of our Student Housing Application found below.
- Visit the Student Housing Office in person and complete your application and submit your deposit.
Checks should be made out to Cameron University
Completed applications and deposits should be returned to:Student Housing502 SW University Dr.Lawton, OK 73505 email@example.com