Nance Boyer with psychology sign

Nance-Boyer Hall

Nance Boyer with psychology sign

The oldest building on campus, Nance-Boyer looks completely different today than when it opened as a new administration building. The original section of Nance-Boyer was constructed in 1929 with a distinct southwestern look, which can still be seen on the middle east entrances. The building is named after Oklahoma House Speaker James C. Nance and State Senator David Boyer, who played key roles in obtaining funding for the construction. The original section consisted of the three stories and is easily identified by the tile flooring: black tile which boxes in several squares of white tiles. The newer additions have completely white tile and are only two stories tall. Nance Boyer Building with flowers

Office and departments located in Nance-Boyer:

map with Nance-Boyer Hall

Burch Hall Veterans Grove McMahon Field and Athletics Center Cameron Stadium Aggie Gym Howell Hall Administration Building Jesse Davenport Unity Garden Center for Emerging Technology and Entrepreneural Studies (CETES) Library Music Building University Theatre Communications Building Haggar Hall Art Building Softball Practice Field Warehouse Grounds Carpentry CETES Conference Center Charles S. Graybill, M.D. Courtyard Nance Boyer Hall Conwill Hall Academic Commons Cameron Exchange Cameron Park Engineering/Locksmith/CADD Services Mail and Transportation Sciences Complex McMahon Centennial Complex Streich-Henry Tennis Complex/McMahon Foundation Tennis Courts Cynthia S. Ross Hall Bentley Gardens and Monica and Tom McCasland Family Pond McMahon Center Cameron Village Shepler Center Aggie Rec Center Intramural Field

Maps and Directions