In order to provide a peaceful place for research, study, and reading for Cameron students, faculty, and staff the following rules will apply:
- Persons disrupting the learning environment may be required to leave in accord with Cameron University Student Handbook section 2.02h and Appendix B.
- Children under the age of twelve should not be left unattended for safety reasons.
- Computers are for Cameron course work. Students using the computers for Cameron course work will receive priority.
- Headphones are for audio listening.
- The first floor water fountain hallway is the designated cell phone use area.
- Only bottled water is allowed in the computer lab area.
- Food and drink can be consumed outside of the computer lab area, insofar as it is not disruptive.
- The use of tobacco products is not allowed within the library.
- The library is not responsible for the loss of unattended personal belongings.