Librarians provide group information literacy instruction upon request. Classes can be customized to the meet the needs of all faculty and students.
To check available times and to schedule an information literacy class, or simply request use of the Library Classroom, please click on the calendar below.
- Understanding LC call numbers and how items are organized within the library
- Searching the CU Library Catalog
- Articles (Databases) seaching
- Utililizing general reference sources
- Selection of appropriate sources for a particular task
- Narrowing both the topic and the results
- Understanding and utilitizing hte different types of research
- Evaluating information sources