Phone: (580) 581-2956
- One person at a time may use a carrel for study and research purposes.
- No reservation is required.
- Bottled water is allowed. Food and other types of drink are allowed on the first floor food and drink area.
- Use headphones when listening to audio materials.
- Cell phone use is restricted to the first floor hallway area.
- Remove library materials, personal belongings, and discarded items upon departure.
- Do not leave items unattended. The library is not responsible for the loss of any items.