Cameron University will host its annual Graduate Studies Preview Night on Thursday, October 29, from 6 - 7:30 p.m. in the Shepler Center. Attendees will be able to visit with representatives from each of CU's graduate programs as well as financial aid and admissions departments. The CU staff will provide valuable insight into the graduate programs available and the process of applying for admission, financial aid and scholarships.
"We welcome anyone who is interested in pursuing a master's degree to attend Graduate Studies Preview Night at Cameron," says Jamie Glover, Associate Vice President for Enrollment Management. "This is a prime opportunity to meet the faculty and staff from our master's programs. A post-baccalaureate degree is immensely beneficial in today's competitive workforce."
CU offers graduate programs in the following disciplines:
- Master of Business Administration
- Master of Education (various fields of specialization)
- Master of Education in Reading
- Master of Science - Behavioral Sciences
- Master of Science - Educational Leadership
- Master of Science - Entrepreneurial Studies
CU will also host a Graduate Studies Preview Night on the Cameron University - Duncan campus on Tuesday, October 27.
October 23, 2009