Cameron University will offer a free campus shuttle to alleviate parking concerns during the first week of classes. Two shuttles will run simultaneously between the hours of 7:30 a.m. and 2:30 p.m. on Aug. 19, 20, 21, 24 and 25.
"Campus traffic is typically heavier during the first week of classes," says CU Vice President for Business and Finance Glen Pinkston. "In addition, parking locations on campus have changed considerably over the past year due to construction. Although there is plenty of parking available at Cameron, we are offering the shuttle to alleviate parking concerns during the hectic start of the Fall semester."
The shuttle route is as follows:
- Initial departure: Stadium parking lot.
- Pickup/Dropoff Location #1: West side of Aggie Gym and Administration building
- Pickup/Dropoff Location #2: Northwest corner of North Shepler (near the Business Building)
- Pickup/Dropoff Location #3: Student Activities Building
- Pickup/Dropoff Location #4: West side of Aggie Gym and Administration building
- Return to stadium parking lot.
Classes for the Fall 2009 semester start on Wednesday, Aug. 19.
August 17, 2009