The deadline to apply for the Cameron Gold scholarship for the 2011-2012 academic year is April 1, 2011. The scholarship supplements “Oklahoma’s Promise,” also known as the Oklahoma Higher Learning Access Program (OHLAP), to cover costs not typically covered by “Oklahoma’s Promise” such as fees and books.
To qualify for the scholarship, students must complete ALL of the steps below by April 1, 2011:
- Apply for admission to Cameron University.
- Submit a scholarship application to the Office of Admissions.
- Submit a Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) to the Office of Financial Assistance.
- Be eligible for and receive OHLAP funding.
- Be admitted and enroll as a first-semester incoming freshman at Cameron for the Fall 2011 semester.
“Cameron University prides itself on offering affordable, high quality education to the citizens of Oklahoma, and the Cameron Gold scholarship program is a key element in achieving that goal,” says Jamie Glover, Associate Vice President for Enrollment Management. “Cameron Gold represents a significant scholarship opportunity, especially combined with the free tuition covered by ‘Oklahoma’s Promise’.”
For more information about Cameron Gold call (580) 581-2289.
March 23, 2011