Cameron University will offer a free campus shuttle to alleviate parking concerns during the first week of classes. The campus shuttle will run between the hours of 9 a.m. and 2 p.m. on the following days:
- Monday, Aug. 22
- Tuesday, Aug. 23
- Wednesday, Aug. 24
- Thursday, Aug. 25
The shuttle route is as follows:
- Initial departure: Stadium parking lot.
- Pickup/Dropoff Location #1: West side of Aggie Gym and Administration building
- Pickup/Dropoff Location #2: Northwest corner of North Shepler (near the Business Building)
- Pickup/Dropoff Location #3: Corner of University Drive and SW Tulane Avenue (southwest corner of temporary gravel parking lot)
- Pickup/Dropoff Location #4: Cameron Exchange
- Return to stadium parking lot.
Classes for the Fall 2011 semester start on Friday, Aug. 19.
August 15, 2011