Cameron University will host Graduate Studies Preview Night on Tuesday, April 24, at 6 p.m. in the McCasland Ballroom of the McMahon Centennial Complex. Attendees will be able to visit with representatives from each of CU’s graduate programs as well as financial aid and admissions departments. CU staff will provide valuable insight into the graduate programs available and the process of applying for admission, financial aid and scholarships.
“Graduate Studies Preview Night is a prime opportunity for individuals interested in pursuing a graduate degree to learn about the master’s programs available at Cameron,” says Jamie Glover, Associate Vice President for Enrollment Management.
Cameron offers six quality programs that are affordably priced and offered in schedules to accommodate busy working adults. CU offers graduate programs in the following disciplines:
- Master of Business Administration
- Master of Education (various fields of specialization)
- Master of Education in Reading
- Master of Science in Behavioral Sciences
- Master of Science in Educational Leadership
- Master of Science in Organizational Leadership
April 16, 2012