Cameron University will offer a free campus shuttle to alleviate parking concerns during the first week of classes. The campus shuttle will run between the hours of 8 a.m. and 2 p.m. on the following days:
- Wednesday, August 15
- Thursday, August 16
- Monday, August 20
- Tuesday, August 21
- Wednesday, Aug. 22
- Thursday, Aug. 23
The shuttle route is as follows:
- Initial departure: Stadium parking lot.
- Pickup/Dropoff Location #1: West side of Aggie Gym and Administration building
- Pickup/Dropoff Location #2: Northwest corner of North Shepler (near the Business Building)
- Pickup/Dropoff Location #3: Corner of University Drive and SW Tulane Avenue (southwest corner of temporary gravel parking lot)
- Pickup/Dropoff Location #4: Cameron Exchange
- Return to stadium parking lot.
Classes for the Fall 2012 semester start on Wednesday, August 15.
August 9, 2012