The Master of Science in Organizational Leadership (MSOL) degree is designed to prepare men and women to be leaders in military, governmental, entrepreneurial and corporate ventures, as well as for further graduate study.
The program objectives are to provide common bodies of knowledge at an advanced level regarding:
- Organizational behavior
- Leadership and knowledge management
- Training and development and human resource issues within organizations
- Strategic knowledge and change management
- Synthesis and communication of information gleaned from data sets for decision making purposes
- Global policies and strategies