Spring 2014 or After
(for students who matriculate in Spring 2014 or after)
- Be admitted to the University as a graduate student.
- Meet one of the following criteria:
- Have a minimum undergraduate grade point average (GPA) of 3.5 - OR -
- Have a minimum score on the Graduate Management Admission Test (GMAT) of 500 or a comparable converted score on the Graduate Record Examination (GRE) utilizing the GRE Comparison Tool for Business - OR -
- Have a minimum composite score of 1000 using the formula: Score= GMAT +(200*undergraduate GPA)
Once all documentation has been received and a program level admission decision has been determined, you will be notified of the appropriate next steps to begin the program.