Online Student Preparation
You will find it essential to complete the Blackboard Preparations for Student first.
Your Login ID and password will be automatically created 2-3 days after you complete you official enrollment at Cameron University.
- Launch your web browser
- Go to the URL: http://blackboard.cameron.edu
- From the Blackboard menu select and click on "Login"
- What are my username and password?
Your username (login name) will consist of lower case first initial of first name, lower case first initial of last name and last six digits of student ID Number.
Passwords will be constructed using the lower case first initial of first name, lower case first initial of last name, the last 5 digits of the social security number and upper case middle initial. If we do not have a middle initial for you on record please add the capital letter G.
John S. Compute, Student ID # 0123456, SSN # 123-45-6789
Userid / Login: jc123456
The password and user name is case sensitive. It must be in lower case.
- After you login, select and click on
"Blackboard Preparation for Students", under "My Courses".
- Read the announcements and work completely through the preparation course before starting your Blackboard courses.
To find answers to some of the most frequently asked questions please consult the Blackboard FAQ.