Primary duties consist of contacting current and prospective students via telephone in order to relay Cameron University information. Additional duties will include, but are not limited to: data entry, copying, filing, sorting, shredding, distributing material as requested campus wide, working with campus specific computer programs, and performing other office duties as assigned. This position offers a variety of responsibilities that will provide work experience for any student.
--- (Edited on 9/3/2018 12:07 pm [GMT-0500] by jamsmith) ---
--- (Edited on 2/8/2019 1:15 pm [GMT-0600] by jamsmith) ---Job Requirements
• Applicant must be available to work Monday-Friday from 2:30 pm to 6:30 pm.
• Applicant must be able to answer and make calls in a clear professional manner.
• Excellent telephone etiquette and oral communication skills are a necessity.
• Reliability and punctuality are essential.
• Good computer and typing skills.
• Ability to multi-task without constant supervision.
• Must have a positive attitude and willingness to work as a member of a team.
• Adhere to a strict policy of confidentiality.
• Physical requirements: Ability to sit for long periods of time, ability to engage in repetitive motion of wrist, hands and/or fingers, ability to crouch, and/or bend, ability to lift up to 25 lbs.
Please download the application and complete. Deliver a completed application, along with (1) letter of application, (2) copy of your current schedule, and (3) a current resume to:
North Shepler, Room 424A
ATTN: Miriam Hernandez
DEADLINE: Applications will be accepted until the position is filled. (Incomplete applications will not be reviewed or considered)
|Date Posted||9/3/2018 12:07 pm|
|Location||EMSS- North Shepler Room 424A|