University Vehicle Rental

University owned vehicles may be made available for student travel.  A request for use of a university owned vehicle must be indicated on the Travel Request for Leave and Reimbursement submitted by the department, and a copy of the processed Travel Request must be provided to the Office of Physical Facilities.  Requests for use of university owned vehicles are handled by Physical Facilities on a case by case basis.

Recognized student organizations may use University vehicles providing a faculty or staff member will be driving the vehicle.

To Reserve A University Vehicle

Call Physical Facilities