Checklist for Transfer Students
We want to make your transition to Cameron University as easy as possible. Below we have provided a checklist to assist you in becoming a student at Cameron University.
- Schedule a campus tour and a one-on-one meeting with an advisor from your major of choice
- Submit an application for admission
- Request an official transcript from every institution you attended and send to Cameron University's Office of Admission.
- Submit scholarship applications to Cameron University's Office of Admission.
- Complete a Financial Aid Application (FAFSA) as soon as possible after January 1.
- If applicable, apply for housing for Shepler Residence Hall or Cameron Village.
Office of Admission
227 North Shepler Center
Lawton, OK 73505
Toll Free 1-888-454-7600