360 - Interdisciplinary Studies - BS
AY 2012-2013 Student Learning Outcomes
1. Students will communicate effectively.
2. Students will apply appropriate theory and research to address problems.
3. Students will compare and contrast discipline perspectives and articulate logical arguments about how the disciplines are interrelated in society.
4. Students will engage in critical thinking and to construct an argument that includes multiple perspectives.
5. Students will identify and apply appropriate ethical principles to decision making processes.