360 - Interdisciplinary Studies - BS
AY 2011-2012 Student Learning Outcomes
1. Students will demonstrate the ability to communicate regarding complex issues
2. Students will recognize the importance of solving problems alongside individuals with multiple perspectives
3. Students will apply appropriate theory and research to address problems
4. Students will demonstrate the ability to compare and contrast their selected concentrations and construct logical arguments about how the disciplines are interrelated in society
5. Students will apply interdisciplinary approaches and inclusive thinking to solve problems and make decisions.
6. Students will demonstrate the ability to engage in critical thinking and to construct an argument that includes multiple perspectives.