- Faculty will involve students in research and scholarly activities projects supported by internal grant submissions.
- Faculty and staff will engage in writing and submitting external grants.
- Honors students will engage in civic activities to address public concerns and quality of life issues on and off-campus.
- Honors students will participate in diverse and cross-national activities in the area of study abroad, including study abroad tours and other relevant opportunities.
- Honors students will present scholarly or creative activities.
- Students will demonstrate cross-cultural adaptability when participating in study abroad tours.
- Students will be satisfied with their study abroad experience.