400 - Agriculture - BS
AY 2013-2014 Student Learning Outcomes
- Students will demonstrate knowledge in the basic principles and practices of the sciences of agricultural production, maintenance, and development of crops and livestock.
- Students will demonstrate an understanding of the economics and sciences of management, utilization and conservation of soils and other resources which support agriculture enterprises and impact society.
- Students will demonstrate appropriate scientific ethics.
- Students will solve problems utilizing relevant information technology.
- Students will locate, interpret, and analyze scientific literature in agriculture and natural resources.
- Students will effectively communicate in writing about agriculture and natural resources concepts, methods, and analysis.
- Students will effectively communicate orally about agriculture and natural resources concepts, methods, and analysis.
- Students will effectively work in groups.