310 - Biology - BS
AY 2013-2014 Student Learning Outcomes
- Students will identify the organization of cells, multi-cellular systems, and cellular processes.
- Students will demonstrate an understanding of the principles of molecular genetics, mechanisms of genetic modification, and mechanisms of heredity and adaptation.
- Students will demonstrate an understanding of the principles of evolution, interactions between populations and their environment, and mechanism of adaptation.
- Students will classify organisms in a manner consistent with perceived evolutionary histories.
- Students will effectively communicate data and scientific principles in written and oral form.