305 - Accounting - BACC
AY 2012-2013 Student Learning Outcomes
1. Students will understand the broad foundations of business.
2. Students will apply critical thinking skills necessary to make effective business decisions.
3. Students will display interpersonal skills conducive to positive business relationships.
4. Students will analyze the competitive environment and develop integrative business strategies.
5. Students will use accounting systems to prepare accounting information.
6. Students will evaluate and interpret accounting information.
7.Students will collect and summarize evidence to 1) justify a position or opinion or 2) support a course of action using accounting standards, regulations, theory, laws, or accounting records.