410 - Technology - BS
AY 2015-2016 Student Learning Outcomes
- The student will effectively communicate in written and oral forms.
- The student will identify ethical problems from case studies.
- The students will explain roles and responsibilities of employees, supervisors and management in a health and safety program for an organization.
- The student will identify managerial decision making styles.
- The student will apply critical thinking skills in order to make informed decisions and evaluations.