1. Data from processed applications submitted to the Oklahoma State Regents for Higher Education will be accurate.
2. Students who have been admitted on transfer probation will understand the necessary requirements to achieve good academic standing.
3. First time freshmen students who have been out of high school for 2 years and transfer students with less than 15 semester hours will attend orientation and understand the academic and support resources available at Cameron University.
4. Students will have their applications for scholarships administered through the Admissions Office processed accurately.
5. Student will be satisfied with the service provided by Admissions personnel.