160 - Music - BA
AY 2012-2013 Student Learning Outcomes
1. Students will recognize and respond to factual knowledge of music literature and history through both cultural and historical perspectives.
2. Students will recognize and re-create concepts related to sequential music theory including developing music notational skills on a computer utilizing the appropriate software.
3. Students will develop basic fine motor skills required to perform on the piano keyboard.
4. Students will develop the basic intellectual and motor skills required to successfully conduct an ensemble.
5. Students will develop and refine their ability to perform well in their chosen concentration of applied instrumental, vocal or keyboard study.