Official Campaign-October 1-31
Kick off and Packet Pick Up-October 1
- United Way Department reps stop by for a coke float and to pick up payroll deduction forms and information about the campaign
Penny Wars Begin-October 1, ends October 25
- Each department will receive a container for collecting money.
Gain points by adding pennies and bills to your department container.
Lower other department totals by adding silver coins to their containers.
Silent Auction Items due October 22
Boo-Grams order forms due by October 25 (delivered on Halloween, October 31)
All donations/fundraising money/payroll action forms are due by Thursday, October 25.
- Departmental fundraisers
- Payroll action forms
Offices can publicize events so that other departments across campus may participate.
Payroll Deduction Forms
- Department Representatives will receive payroll deduction forms on October 1
- Payroll deductions must be submitted by October 25 along with any other money raised.
- Goodies for individuals participating
- Participation means submitting either payroll deduction forms signed with donation amount or the signed with either check or cash donation