- Kick-Off: September 29
- Campaign Team to pass out payroll deduction forms, and information about the campaign.
- Official Campaign: October 2-6
- Programming and fundraising may continue through October 13.
- Silent Auction Baskets/Gifts Due: October 4 by 5 PM.
- Please indicate what department(s) the basket is from and the items included.
- Submit baskets to Olivia Polynice at North Shepler 314
- United Way Silent Auction: October 6
- CETES Conference Center & Online beginning at 11:00 AM
- All donations/fundraising money due no later than Friday, October 13
- All money fundraised from October 2-13
- Payroll deduction forms due
- Everyone must submit one – even if not donating via the form
Offices can publicize events so that other departments across campus may participate.