Some words of wisdom to share with your friends
Home | Educational Links | Words of Wisdom | Teaching Philosophy | Useful Sites |Syllabi | E-mail
Tell the truth. Honesty really is the best policy.
2. Perfect your ability to love. It's the most powerful force in the world.
3. Pay attention to two-year-olds and puppies. They know what's important
4. Look at
the flowers; listen to the birds; touch the people
meeting your own needs, but don't do it in ways
6. Forgive yourself and others. We're all doing the best we can to find our way.
7. Live by your
Others may think they know best for you, but
8. Listen to your body and take care of it. You only get one.
9. Laugh often and much. This is a sign of success.
10. Hang out with people
and admire. We tend to imitate those around
11. Follow your dream.
Life is exciting
when you're pursuing your own goals
12. Learn from your failures and don't be afraid to fail often.
13. Life isn't fair but
unfair either. When things don't seem to be working
14. Be thankful to God
for all you
have and all that you are. He loves you more
This page was last
Nov. 26, 2007